Here are the latest blog posts!
- Gulf of Gdansk and Bay of PuckOn Sunday afternoon we got back to home-base in Southern Sweden after a 2 week cruise to Poland and the area of the Bay of Gdansk and the Bay of Puck. Both passages have seen quite favourable conditions for the… Continue Reading →
- Passage West: Latvia to SwedenAn update here about the last leg of the sailing trip to the Eastern Baltic this year. It will cover the weather, route, and conditions of the passage from Riga in Latvia to Karlskrona on the South coast of Sweden…. Continue Reading →
- Estonia’s Little IslesAfter waiting out the bad weather in Haapsalu port, it was time to sail again. The persons on board numbered only three for this trip, as Dave and Essemi had to leave for a coach and ferry journey back to… Continue Reading →
- Passage East: Sweden to EstoniaAfter Gotland the plan has been to sail East over the Baltic to Estonia, and to a town called Haapsalu, about 100 kilometres West of Tallinn. We set off in the early morning of Wednesday from Gotland. Important was to… Continue Reading →
- Gotland’s East CoastGotland, the name of the island off the East coast of Sweden, the largest Island in the country. It has a narrow sound in the North where then the island of Fårö lies. Finally Gotska Sandön is offshore a ways… Continue Reading →
- Gotland photosA few photos from the South-east coast of Gotland where we are now. I’ll write a blog and update this post again in a few days. That’s it for now, but as I said I’ll be back with more pictures… Continue Reading →
- Passage West: Klaipeda to GotlandIn this blog post I write about the passage from Klaipeda in Lithuania going back to Sweden. 130 miles sailing.
- Passage East: Karlshamn to KlaipedaFirst of all thanks to all the crew for a fun and easy 200 mile sail over the Baltic! It’s been a really memorable fun time. Also it was great to have so many people down at the dock to… Continue Reading →